In the introductory course we cover:
- A description of the Laravel Framework
- Why we use frameworks
- What other frameworks exist
- How Laravel compares to the other frameworks
- What is an ORM and what is Eloquent and why this is revolutionising web application development
- Models, views, and controllers, and the magic of MVC
- REST Computing
- How to scaffold
- Controller best practices
- The beauty of chaining database queries
- Crafting blades
- Introduction to Vue.js, Bootstrap, and Tailwind.
- Why we optimize assets
- The Laravel community and ecosystem
We build the ideal software development completely from scratch, including formatting the computer and installing an operation system and the modern developments tools to achieve our end goal. We build our own Tesla for Web Development.
This course is not only a great introduction for programmers, but designed for anyone who wants to understand modern day web development, including executives, project managers, creative staff, and other parts of the organisation..
After this course the student will have gained the knowledge to understand that what makes up modern day web application development, and all it’s key components.
This course is for Web developers who already has experience with PHP and / or Laravel.
In this course we focus on one thing only:
How to build a mobile friendly budgeting application that interfaces with a real banking card including testing.
- API Architecture
- Interfacing with e-commerce and the real world
- Hooks & real-time processing
- How to take your back office to the next level with Laravel Nova
- Queues & queue management
- Push notifications
This course is designed to take you from intermediate to expert. Here we also lay the final foundation to prepare for becoming a Laravel Certified Developer*. Our journey is nearing it’s end so now it’s just the final push.
We have three days of intense sessions where we break down the entire manual. Each session is a speed session for an applicable part of the documentation. We summarise by doing snippet implementations and anchors to which we can refer back to.
Along the way we apply concrete development knowledge to build a practical real-world application.
In three days we:
- Build a beautifully crafted MVC application with a clear and consistent models and workflow
- Wire all the front-end components to our API
- Cover multi tenant application theory and practice
In this course we also cover the entire Laravel manual from A to Z in order to help you prepare to the maximum to become a Laravel Certified Developer. This is an accumulation of the entire grid, and a change to fill in each of the gaps..
Even if you don’t want to write the exam, this will be the hotbed of pushing your knowledge to the maximum level.
*Please note the exam is not administered by us. We only aim to prepare you with the maximum exposure in the shorted amount of time. If you want to write the certification, buy the exam here.